Pink Bobblehead Bunny

Saturday 5 July 2014

Meeting My fav Aj player!!!! 7!!!!!

Omg Savy Jammers Guess who I just meet!!!!!!. I meet my Fav Aj player!!!1 EEEKKK   And for those who don't know who that is Its 7!!!!
He was nice enough to let me ask him a few questions about Aj and here they are!!

1.Whats your Fav colour?   Red
2. How long have u been Playing Aj? been playing for rares for 1 year now.. But started Back in the beta Days :D
3. Who is ur Bff?  Bussness
4. What time do You come one and when can ur fans meet u? 8pm Eastern Time
5. Do you like to meet and talk to ur fans? Most time.
6. When do you think you will quit :( ? Time only knows.
7. Lol 7.   Hehe This one was made for my bff   2fangwolf from the Aj sunshine blog!
    Will My bff Be able To interview You for her blog?   Sure!.
:D


Today was the best day eva!
Bye savvy Jammers. Stay Savvy! Hala!

2 comments: